Pumpkin + gingerbread, only 4 ingredients, one bowl, BIG Fall flavor! This easy Pumpkin Gingerbread Cake is quick to make and disappears even quicker!
- One 14.5 oz box of Gingerbread Cake/Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup water
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Prepare an 8-inch or 9-inch square baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together the pumpkin puree, water and cake mix.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes for an 8 inch pan. (You may need to adjust/reduce baking time in a 9 inch pan).
- Allow cake to cool.
- Slice cake and dust with powdered sugar for serving.
Keywords: pumpkin gingerbread cake