- Two 15 oz. jars of your favorite light Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup Libby’s 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 12 oz. bowtie pasta or your favorite pasta
- Shaved Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and place pasta in to cook.
- In a medium sauce pan, stir together light Alfredo sauce and pumpkin.
- While pasta is cooking, allow sauce to simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Once cooked, drain the pasta.
- Top pasta with pumpkin alfredo sauce and a sprinkling of shaved Parmesan cheese.
If you want to add a little protein, stir in 2 cups of chopped rotisserie chicken.