For the Raspberry Sweet Rolls
- Two cans (8 biscuits each Grands Flaky Biscuits)
- Cinnamon sugar (2/3 cup granulated sugar + 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon)
- Fresh raspberries
For the Glaze
- 1/3 cup softened cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 drop lemon essential oil (optional but delicious)
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Prepare two cupcake pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll out a biscuit until about 1/4 inch thick.
- Sprinkle biscuit with 1 tablespoon cinnamon sugar.
- Press 4-5 fresh raspberries (smash the berries gently) down the middle of the biscuit.
- Roll up the biscuit and slice it into three pieces.
- Place the 3 pieces (cut edges up) in a well of the cupcake pan.
- Repeat for all 16 sweet rolls.
- Bake 14 - 17 minutes until biscuits are lightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly and remove to a cooling rack or serving platter.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cream cheese, milk, powdered sugar and lemon essential oil.
- Drizzle the glaze over the warm rolls and serve.