- 2 or 3 Russet potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Wash potatoes and cut into lengthwise wedges.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil and spread out in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 40 – 45 minutes or until the skin is crispy and the surface of the potatoes on the baking sheet are golden brown and crispy.
- Move potato wedges to a serving tray/plate and drizzle with pesto.