Soft buttery twists are stuffed with Nutella, then drizzled with white chocolate and topped with crunchy chopped candy canes – these Peppermint Crunch Nutella Twists are a fast, festive holiday treat!
- One tube crescent roll dough sheet
- 1/2 cup white chocolate melting wafers
- 3–4 candy canes, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough sheet until it forms a larger, thinner sheet.
- Cut the dough sheet in half lengthwise.
- Spread one of the halves with Nutella.
- Place the other half of the dough on top of the Nutella and press it lightly together.
- Cut the stuffed dough sheet into 14 strips.
- Twist each strip and place it on the parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake according to package directions or until the dough is lightly browned.
- Melt white chocolate wafers according to package directions and drizzle over the baked twists.
- Sprinkle the twists with chopped candy canes and then allow the chocolate to set.
- These twists are best served soon after they are baked but they can be stored in an air tight container for a day or so.