- Your favorite sandwich (Try peanut butter & jelly, peanut butter & Nutella or even a fluffernutter)
- Push Pops – I got my set at Target for right around $10
- Make your sandwich and press it together well.
- Using the push pop container, gently press it down onto the sandwich like a cookie cutter.
- Gently press the sandwich round down into the push pop and continue cutting.
- I was able to get 4 rounds out of each sandwich with very little waste! (It was basically just the crust … and who wants crust anyhow?)
- Wipe around the edge of the push pop and place the cap on tightly.
This recipe for PB & J Push pops is found at www.shakentogetherlife.com.