- Two 16 oz. bags of carrot chips or carrot coins
- 1/2 cup one stick unsalted butter, melted
- Garlic salt & black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Prepare two baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer the carrot chips in rows, overlapping them slightly.
- Pour the melted butter over the two pans of carrots.
- Sprinkle with black pepper and garlic salt to taste.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes, rotating pans in the oven at the 15 minute mark.
- Bake the carrots more or less depending on the level of browning that you want.
If you can’t find the pre-cut carrot coins/chips, use a mandolin to cut peeled carrots into angled slices. I used butter, but I bet you could use coconut oil, too.