- One 3.4 oz box Red Velvet instant pudding mix
- 1 1/2 cups cold milk (I use whole milk)
- Two 8 oz. tubs of whipped topping (thawed)
- One Family Size package of Oreo cookies (reserve 6 cookies for garnish)
- Place the Oreos in a large zip top bag (or in your food processor) and use a rolling pin or heavy object to crush the cookies into large crumbs. Set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the pudding mix and cold milk until combined.
- Allow pudding to soft set for 1-2 minutes.
- Gently fold in one tub of thawed whipped topping just until incorporated.
- In plastic cups (or mason jars), layer crushed oreos, pudding mouse and remaining whipped topping.
- Garnish each pudding cup with the reserved Oreos just prior to serving.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until serving.