Nothing says Fall like pumpkin. And this easy No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Recipe, sponsored by my friends at SPLENDA®, is the perfect light dessert to ease from the heat of Summer into all things Autumn!!
Friends, do you know what today is? It’s my BIRTHDAY!! If you’ve been around for a while, you know that I am one of those people who l-o-v-e-s to celebrate everything and anything. So, in light of the fact that this is the last year in my 30s (bring it!) and because on your birthday you sort of get to do whatever you want, I am celebrating with some of my very favorite things:
No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Recipe
I love cheesecake. Really love cheesecake. While I tend to be a little impatient and loathe making fussy desserts, the almost instant gratification of cheesecake that can be mixed, piped, garnished and devoured in mere minutes is clutch. That’s where these beauties come in.
Look at that pretty piped cheesecake filling just loaded with pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice, atop a crunchy graham cracker crust! This is birthday dessert perfection!
Now, pumpkin in August may seem wild and crazy, but I’ve also indulged my more mature, rational self. The no bake crust is made with coconut oil and the filling has less added sugar since I replaced the regular granulated sugar in my favorite no bake cheesecake recipe with new SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener.
SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener is made from a better tasting stevia leaf extract (buh-bye bitter), has no calories and no artificial ingredients. It can be used in marinades, in cocktails and coffee, for baking and in my case, no-baking! (Here is a quick conversion chart if you want to substitude SPLENDA® sweeteners in your recipes.)
Now, let’s talk dessert! This no bake pumpkin spice cheesecake recipe can be whipped up and put in a pre-made pie crust. Or, you can take just a few more minutes to make a homemade no-bake graham cracker crust (with coconut oil, no less) to press into the bottom of mason jars. Okay, mason jars it is!
Once the filling is mixed up (one bowl and a hand mixer work just fine), you can spoon it on top of the crust or pull out that piping bag and swirl it into each mason jar. Pipe it is!
All that is left is a pinch of pumpkin pie spice sprinkled on top and a few pecans for garnish and this No Bake Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Recipe is done. Dessert is in the books! Grab a spoon and dig in …
For the crust
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 packets of SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3–4 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
For the no bake pumpkin spice cheesecake
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 6 packets of SPLENDA® Naturals Stevia Sweetener
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 8 oz thawed light whipped topping
- Pecans (optional for garnish
For the crust
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and divide evenly among 6 or 7 wide mouth half-pint mason jars.
- Chill crust until filling is prepared.
For the no bake pumpkin spice cheesecake filling
- In a mixing bowl or the bowl of your stand mixer, mix cream cheese, SPLENDA® sweetener, vanilla extract, canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice until well blended.
- On low speed, add light whipped topping and mix until just incorporated.
- Spoon or pipe over graham cracker crust.
- Garnish with pecans and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice.
Okay, who else is ready for PUMPKIN?!