Packed with the tastes of Fall, this light & fluffy no bake pecan pumpkin pie can easily transition from coffee with the girls to your Thanksgiving table!
- One graham cracker crust
- 1 cup cold International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer
- One 3.4 oz package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- One 8 oz. tub of whipped topping (thawed)
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding mix, pumpkin pie spice and Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer.
- Allow pudding to come to a soft set – about 2 minutes.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping – incorporate it thoroughly but take care not to stir too hard as it could cause the whipped topping to break down.
- Spoon filling into the pie shell and smooth out the top of the pie.
- Place pie in the refrigerator to chill.
- Prior to serving, toast 1/2 cup pecan pieces with a pinch of salt in a skillet over medium heat.
- Garnish pie with toasted pecans and another sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
TIP: Just prior to serving, place the pie in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. This will allow the pie to slice easier for serving.