The recipe for this light, fluffy no bake Pecan Pumpkin Pie that is perfect for Fall entertaining was created in partnership with Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions and the delicious recipe are mine alone. #DelightfulMoments #CollectiveBias
There is simply nothing like this time of year! From the first day of Fall until the last Christmas ornament is packed away, the holidays just overflow with good fun, good food, family and friends. Which means get togethers, holiday dinners, parties and festivities. And what does that mean? Well, in my world … dessert! An easy no-bake dessert that can transition from coffee with the girls to a seasonal brunch and right to your Thanksgiving table!
By now, it’s no secret that I love simple recipes with just a handful of ingredients. And this no bake pie slides in at just six ingredients! (You know how much I love no bake desserts, right?) Less time in the kitchen … more time making memories – it’s a win/win.
The fluffy filling starts with two ingredients: vanilla pudding mix and pumpkin pie spice creamer. With a creamy swirl of seasonal spice flavors inspired by pumpkin pie, I used 1 cup of cold International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer in place of milk to mix with the pudding. And I’m still left with plenty of creamer to enjoy with my morning coffee (or hot chocolate)!
A teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice adds to the Fall flavor and then this sweet fluff gets that big boost of volume thanks to creamy whipped topping. Once that glorious pumpkin pie flavored fluff is piled into a graham cracker crust and garnished with toasted pecans and another sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, there is nothing left to do but grab a cup of coffee with a generous splash of Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer and enjoy!
Packed with the tastes of Fall, this light & fluffy no bake pecan pumpkin pie can easily transition from coffee with the girls to your Thanksgiving table!
- One graham cracker crust
- 1 cup cold International Delight Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer
- One 3.4 oz package of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- One 8 oz. tub of whipped topping (thawed)
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pudding mix, pumpkin pie spice and Pumpkin Pie Spice creamer.
- Allow pudding to come to a soft set – about 2 minutes.
- Gently fold in the whipped topping – incorporate it thoroughly but take care not to stir too hard as it could cause the whipped topping to break down.
- Spoon filling into the pie shell and smooth out the top of the pie.
- Place pie in the refrigerator to chill.
- Prior to serving, toast 1/2 cup pecan pieces with a pinch of salt in a skillet over medium heat.
- Garnish pie with toasted pecans and another sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
TIP: Just prior to serving, place the pie in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. This will allow the pie to slice easier for serving.
Tuck this recipe for no bake Pecan Pumpkin Pie in your recipe box for all of your holiday entertaining because the best part of this no bake dessert is that you can switch up the combination of creamer and pudding for a whole new taste. I can’t wait to try a version of this pie with Peppermint Mocha creamer and chocolate pudding in a chocolate crumb crust or Frosted Sugar Cookie creamer with vanilla pudding mix in a shortbread cookie crust!
Grab your favorite seasonal International Delight flavors in the refrigerated section of your neighborhood Walmart.
Want more creative recipes using coffee creamer for coffee + more?!
- French toast, crepes, cupcakes and more!
- Pumpkin Spice Company Cake
- Peppermint Mocha Milk
- Skinny ‘Eggnog’ using Almond Milk
Our No Bake Pecan Pumpkin Pie may be shared here: