- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2/3 cup softened butter (no substitutes)
- 2 eggs beaten
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Prepare two mini muffin pans (12 wells each) with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine SPLENDA® Brown Sugar Blend, flour and chopped pecans in a bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine softened butter and beaten eggs.
- Stir the butter/egg mixture into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Spoon the muffin batter into the muffin pans - filling each well about 2/3 full.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes or until the center of each muffin tests done.