Marshmallow Crispy Oreo Cupcakes
- Your favorite vanilla cake mix + the ingredients to make it
- 15 Marshmallow Crispy Oreo cookies (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup 1 stick butter, room temperature
- One 7 oz. jar of marshmallow fluff
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Additional Oreos (cut in half, for garnish.)
- Stir chopped Oreos into prepared cake mix and fill 24 cupcake wrappers.
- Bake according to package directions and allow to cool.
- Cream butter and sugar using a hand mixer.
- Stir in fluff and vanilla by hand until smooth and creamy.
- Place in piping bag and pipe onto cupcakes.
- Garnish each cupcake with 1/2 of an Oreo.