Lemon Roasted Vegetables are an easy and versatile side dish, not to mention healthy! Once you learn this easy roasted vegetable recipe, you’ll find yourself making it again and again.
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 2 squash
- 2 zucchini
- 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- First, wash all of the vegetables.
- Then, remove the ends of the beans and tops/stems of zuccinin and squash.
- Chop the vegetables in fairly large chunks. Squash and zucchini have a lot of water in them so if you cut them too small, they will fall apart.
- Toss the vegetables in olive oil and spread on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Zest one large lemon over the vegetables.
- Finally, squeeze the juice of the zested lemon over the vegetables.
- Roast the vegetables at 400* until they are golden brown and fragrant.
Keywords: lemon roasted vegetables