- Large bag or large bunch of kale – stems and tough leaves removed (approx 8-10 cups)
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
Lemon Garlic Dressing
- 3/4 cup light olive oil or grape seed oil
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons white wine or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- Salt & pepper to taste
- About 30-45 minutes prior to serving salad, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing over kale (reserving about 1/4 cup of dressing) and mix well.
- Refrigerate salad until serving and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese just before serving.