Homemade strawberry milk is a great alternative to sodas! Made with fresh strawberries, there are no artificial flavors or additives, just big fruit flavor!
- 2/3 cup ripe strawberries chopped
- 8 oz cold milk (vanilla almond milk would also be delicious)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon honey (more or less to taste)
- 4-5 pieces ice
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth and a little frothy.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Nutrition shown for skim milk
Keywords: strawberry milk