This Havarti Apple Bacon Grilled Cheese takes traditional grilled cheese to the next level! With a secret ingredient, this is destined to be your new favorite lunch recipe!
- 2 slices Hawaiian sandwich bread
- 1 slice Havarti cheese
- 1.5 slices thick cut bacon, cooked and cut to fit sandwich
- 1/4 apple sliced thinly, we used a Jazz apple
- Blue Plate Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon butter, sliced thinly
- Spread each slice of bread with mayonnaise.
- On one slice, layer bacon,apple slices, and cheese.
- Top with other slice of bread, mayonnaise side down.
- Heat skillet over medium high heat. Once hot add half of butter. Carefully place the sandwich over the melting butter.
- Grill until golden brown, then add more butter and flip. Grill until done.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: bacon grilled cheese