- 30 cooked meatballs (I baked my favorite brand of frozen meatballs.)
- 24 one inch square pieces of green and orange bell peppers
- 12 one inch square pieces of onion
- 12 one inch chunks of fresh pineapple
- 1/3 cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce (and additional sauce to serve with the grilled skewers)
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Build each skewer and alternate between 5 meatballs, 4 peppers, 2 onions and 2 chunks of fresh pineapple.
- Place skewers on grill and brush with Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce.
- Turn frequently and continue brushing with sauce.
- Once the veggies have softened and the meatballs are heated through (this took about 6-8 minutes on my grill), remove skewers from grill and place on serving platter.
- Serve with additional Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce for dipping.
Once the meatballs are baked, the skewers can be assembled and refrigerated for about a day prior to grilling.
My metal reusable skewers are 12 inches long. If using bamboo skewers, soak them in water before building the skewers (to prevent burning) and adjust the amount of ingredients added based on the length of the skewers.