- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 8 oz. marshmallow fluff
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons German chocolate cake mix
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut flakes
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Using a stand or hand mixer, cream together the softened cream cheese and marshmallow fluff.
- Add the brown sugar, cake mix and cocoa powder and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Stir in coconut and chopped pecans.
- Refrigerate at least an hour if possible – this helps the flavors meld together.
- Serve with chocolate or honey graham crackers, chocolate or regular animal crackers, pretzels or fruit!