How do you know you're a blogger? When you ask for popsicle molds for Mother's Day. True story. But friends, you'll be glad I passed up on jewelry and a pedicure when you taste these creamy, cake batter flavored Funfetti Pudding Pops that are loaded with sprinkles and perfect for Summer!! Oh, and it's the beginning of Birthday Week here at Shaken Together, so strap on your party hats and away we go!!
Funfetti Pudding Pops
So I have learned a few things about myself while popsicle and pudding pop making.
- I am the single most impatient person on the planet. #freezealready #aretheydoneyet #aretheydoneyet
- I really, really want the Zoku Quick Pop Maker. (That's an affiliate link if you want to show me up and just buy one.) Popsicles in 7 minutes, people.
- I am totally obsessed with pudding pops. You don't mind, right?
So, while pudding pops with just the pudding/whipped topping are fabulous, they are SO much more fun where there is Funfetti cake mix involved. And sprinkles! What says birthday more than sprinkles?! (Like my funfetti cookies and funfetti cookie bars!)
And since Mother Nature always cranks up the heat for my August birthday, I think birthday cake flavored pudding pops might be the best thing since SPF around here!
Now, you know what this means, right? I may just have to work right through all of the cake mixes in the baking aisle. Lemon, carrot cake (weird?), chocolate, strawberry, orange, vanilla ... move over frozen pizza and garlic bread, pudding pops have come to town and need the real estate!
More Birthday Treats!!
And perfect ways to use the rest of that cake mix!
- Soft & Chewy No Bake Birthday Cake Cookies
- Cake Batter Cream Cheese
- Birthday Cake Dip
- Birthday Cake Ice Cream Cupcakes
- Birthday Cake Ice Cream Floats
If you try this recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you!Print
Funfetti Pudding Pops are the perfect easy frozen treat to make in the summer!
- One small box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- ¼ cup Funfetti cake mix
- ¼ cup thawed whipped topping
- Extra sprinkles for garnish
- In a mixing bowl, whisk or use an electric hand mixer to blend pudding mix and milk.
- Add dry cake mix and incorporate into the pudding.
- Finally, mix the whipped topping into the Funfetti pudding mix and incorporate.
- Pour pudding mixture into popsicle molds or paper cups.
- Garnish the top of the pops with extra sprinkles.
- Place in freezer until frozen through. (Time will vary based on size of popsicle molds.)
Keywords: funfetti pudding pops