This French Vanilla Hot Cocoa Mix is SO rich and creamy, I don't think I can ever go back to packaged hot cocoa mix again!
- Half of one 21.8 oz. container of chocolate Nesquik powder
- 2 cups powdered milk
- 1 cup powdered French Vanilla coffee creamer
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients.
- Make sure to break up any clumps in the mixture.
- Store in an air tight container or divide into mason jars for gift giving.
To Prepare French Vanilla Hot Cocoa
- Heat 6-8 oz. of water.
- Stir in 4 or 5 tablespoons of cocoa mix.
- Add marshmallows, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, chocolate chips or your favorite add ins!