- Flower shaped butter cookies
- Vanilla Candiquik
- Spring colored sprinkles
- Spring colored Sixlets
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. (This makes clean up a breeze!)
- Melt Candiquik in the microwave according to package directions.
- Dip the top of each cookie in Candiquik and allow excess to drip off.
- Place the cookie on the parchment covered baking sheet.
- Add sprinkles while the Candiquik is still wet.
- If you want to add the Sixlet to the center of your cookies: use a spoon to add a tiny bit more Candiquik to the center of the cookie to fill the hole and place Sixlet.
- Allow Candiquik to set – I popped my cookies in the fridge and they were ready to go in just a few minutes!