- 1 package Immaculate Baking Co. coconut macaroon cookies
- 24 mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Slice each cookie lengthwise using a sharp knife. (You want to end up with 24 thinner cookie rounds not 2 half-moon shapes.)
- Place 12 of the rounds on an ungreased cookie sheet(s).
- Cut each of the other 12 rounds into 3 or 4 lengthwise slices.
- Roll each slice between your hands to create a smoother “snake” of dough.
- Press the lengths of dough across the cookie rounds creating a few strips of cookie bandages.
- Bake according to package directions until the cookies are golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and place two mini chocolate chips on the mummy face for eyes.
- Allow to cool and enjoy!
To simply this process, simply slice each cookie into two circular rounds and bake according to package direction. Press mini chocolate chips into the warm cookies for eyes and enjoy your coconut macaroon mummies!
Idea & recipe found at shakentogetherlife.com