- Honey Maid Chocolate graham crackers – one per s’more
- Kraft Jet-Puffed Mallow Bites in Chocolate Brownie – one per s’more
- Hershey’s mini Cookies’n’Cream bars – one per s’more
In the oven:
- Line a sheet tray with parchment and break each graham cracker in half.
- On one half of the graham cracker, place a chocolate brownie marshmallow.
- On the other half of the graham cracker, place two pieces of the candy bar.
- Broil on low – watch them closely – until the candy bar starts to get glossy and shiny and the marshmallows start to puff slightly.
- Smoosh one of each graham cracker together (one marshmallow, one candy bar) and gently press together.
Around the fire:
- Prepare a tray with halved graham crackers and candy bars.
- Place a marshmallow on a roasting stick and roast it over the flame until toasted and melty.
- Carefully, smoosh the melty marshmallow on top of a graham cracker, cover it with two candy bar pieces and the other graham cracker.
- Gently press together and then chow down!