- 1 package of bacon
- 1/2 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- If I am baking bacon for sandwiches, I like to cut the strips in half.
- Lay bacon flat on your baking sheets – I used two baking sheets for a whole package of bacon.
- Sprinkle generously with the dry ranch dressing mix.
- Bake until bacon is at the desired crispness.
- Drain on paper towels and sprinkle over salads, add to a BLT or your favorite sandwich or just enjoy with your breakfast!