Creamy Cheesy Dill Pickle Dip is a game day appetizer touchdown! With tangy pickles, garlic, dill and sharp cheddar cheese, this flavorful dill pickle dip is a fan favorite!
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz mayonnaise
- 1 cup diced petite dill pickles (*see notes)
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 teas dried dill
- 1 1/2 teas garlic powder
- 1 petite dill pickle (diced (for garnish))
- Stir all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Refrigerate until serving. (Can be made a day or two in advance.)
- If serving for game day, spoon dip into a football shaped bowl and add diced pickle down the center of the bowl to mimic football laces.
*Petite (mini) dill pickles have less seeds and will be less wet in the dip.
Keywords: dill pickle dip