With just 2 ingredients and 2 simple garnishes, this Cream Cheese Christmas Tree Appetizer is an easy way to add some festive holiday cheer to any party or get together!
- 1 8 oz. block of cream cheese ((cold, not softened))
- 1/3 cup of your favorite herbs ((I used chives, dill, basil, parsley.))
- 1 star shaped piece cheddar cheese
- 1 pecan half
- Using a sharp knife, make a diagonal cut from one upper corner to the opposite lower corner on a block of cream cheese. This will result in two triangles.
- Gently press the straight, flat edges of the two cream cheese triangles together to form a Christmas tree shape.
- Press the herbs onto the top and sides of the cream cheese tree.
- Add a cheddar cheese star to the top of the tree.
- Add a pecan half trunk to the bottom of the tree.
- Refrigerate until serving. Serve with crackers, pita, pretzels, toasted baguette rounds or fresh veggies.