Cookie Butter Pinwheels start with a sheet of puff pastry that is spread with a generous layer of Biscoff (cookie butter), rolled up, sliced and then baked until golden brown!
- One sheet of puff pastry (thawed according to package directions)
- 1/2 cup of Biscoff cookie butter
- Egg wash (1 egg whisked with 1 tablespoon water)
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Line a baking sheet (or two depending on the size of your sheets) with parchment paper.
- On a separate sheet of parchment paper, unfold the puff pastry and gently press together any seams if necessary.
- Spread the puff pastry with Biscoff.
- Roll the puff pastry into a log and place in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Using a serrated knife, slice the log into 12 slices.
- Place the slices about 2 inches apart on your baking sheet(s).
- Brush the tops of the slices with your egg wash.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until the pastry is baked through and golden brown.
Keywords: cookie butter pinwheels