- One Oreo pie crust
- One 8 oz. block of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- One 8 oz. tub of Cool Whip
- 1 cup of circus animal cookies buzzed in the food processor to make crumbs
- 1/2 cup of circus animal cookies crumbled into small pieces
- Whipped cream (sprinkles and additional cookies for garnish)
- In a bowl, using a stand or hand mixer, blend the softened cream cheese and vanilla and then mix in the animal cookie crumbs.
- On the lowest speed of your mixer, add 1/2 of the Cool Whip and mix just until incorporated.
- Scrape down your bowl and mix in the remaining 1/2 of the Cool Whip.
- With a spatula, fold in the 1/2 cup of animal cookie pieces.
- Spread the mixture into the Oreo pie crust and refrigerate.
- Just before serving, add whip cream rosettes around the outside of the cheesecake pie and top with sprinkles.
- Place additional animal cookies around the pie on the whip cream rosettes.
- Slice and serve!