- 1 bag of Blue Corn tortilla chips
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (divided)
- 4 eggs (scrambled)
- 10 oz. chorizo* (browned, crumbled and drained)
- Toppings of your choice (we used cilantro, salsa and Mexican crema)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread a layer of blue corn tortilla chips on the pan.
- Sprinkle one cup of shredded cheese over the nachos and bake until cheese is melted.
- Add the scrambled eggs evenly across the nachos.
- Sprinkle on the chorizo.
- Finally, use the last cup of cheese and sprinkle it on top of the chorizo.
- Pop the pan back in the oven until the top layer of cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa, Mexican crema and cilantro or your favorite nacho toppings.
*I used Mexican chorizo which is purchased raw and has to be removed from a casing before cooking. Your grocery store may carry the Spanish chorizo that is typically smoked and ready to eat. Both are delicious, so use what you can find!