- One box of Immaculate Baking Company Double Chocolate Cookie mix + ingredients on package
- 1 can of raspberry pie filling
- Fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven and mix up the cookie dough according to package directions.
- Spray mini muffin pans with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll about 1 tablespoon of dough into a ball and place in each cup.
- Bake about 7 – 8 minutes or until dough is no longer raw in the middle.
- Allow cookies to cool for a minute or so and then use the back of a tablespoon or a tart press to gently press the center of each cookie cup down.
- Allow cookie cups to cool completely and gently remove from pans.
- Fill each cookie cup with a teaspoon of raspberry pie filling and top with a fresh raspberry.