Crunchy peanut butter-y inside, dipped in chocolate and topped with mini chocolate chips and chopped dry roasted peanuts, these Chocolate Peanut Butter Graham Bites are wildly addictive! Believe me, you want to make a batch of these bite sized treats!
Chocolate Peanut Butter Graham Bites
I really love no bake recipes like this one. You can keep the ingredients on hand and whip up a batch for that last minute get together or late night snack craving 😉Print
With a crunchy peanut butter inside and creamy chocolate outside, these Chocolate Peanut Butter Graham Bites are wildly addictive and almost too easy to make!
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- chocolate almond bark
- chopped crushed peanuts & mini chocolate chips (optional garnishes)
- Mix the peanut butter and graham crumbs together. The mixture will be crumbly but should hold together when compressed. Adjust the peanut butter and/or crumbs as necessary.
- Shape the mixture into 24 balls.
- Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper.
- Melt chocolate almond bark according to package directions.
- Dip peanut butter graham bites into the melted almond bark.
- Allow excess to drip off and place on tray.
- Sprinkle with chopped crushed peanuts and mini chocolate chips for garnish.
- Allow chocolate to set before handling or storing.
These chocolate peanut butter graham bites are an easy addition to cookie platters at the holidays or just dressed up with sprinkles for any party or event!
I LOVE the crunchy inside from the graham cracker crumbs and the salty peanuts on top as a nice contrast to the sweetness. These are pretty much …
Source: Avacado Pesto