Brace yourselves, friends! The Easter onslaught is about to begin! All of a sudden, I am inspired by all things eggs! I can’t stop thinking of bunny themed recipes and projects! I’ve made 4 – count them, 4! – Easter banners/garlands already! And today, these chocolate filled bunny pretzels could quite possibly be the cutest little sweet and salty, no-bake treats ever!
I mean the cuteness factor is pretty much off the charts! And they are beyond easy to make. You only need three “ingredients” (just like my pound cake bites) and they are easy enough that even little hands can help!
I snagged the bunny shaped pretzels (the cuteness!) at Target and I immediately thought white chocolate covered pretzels. But, once I saw their little ears and teeny tiny tails, I was afraid those details would be lost if they were just drenched in chocolate. So instead?! I filled their little tummies with Candiquik and added bright colored sprinkles.
- Bag of bunny shaped pretzels
- 1/2 lb. vanilla Candiquik (this is half of the 1 lb. package)
- Line a baking sheet (or your counter) with parchment paper.
- Lay out your bunny pretzels on the lined tray – make sure that they face both left and right.
- Melt the vanilla Candiquik according to package directions.
- Have your sprinkles standing by. (this is a great place to insert sweet little hands)
- Using a teaspoon, drizzle a small amount of melted Candiquik in each bunny pretzel tummy.
- Add sprinkles while the Candiquik is still melted.
- Allow the Candiquik to set up before removing bunny pretzels from parchment.
- Package for sweet little Easter gifts … that is, if you don’t eat them all first!
An extra set of hands would definitely be a plus because it was a little tedious to fill and sprinkle, fill and sprinkle. You can compensate them in chocolate filled bunny pretzels. If you want to share. So, on second thought, maybe nix the extra help. And be ready to move quick and get a little messy. But these cuties are going to be SO worth it! Pinky promise!
So, the bunnies will start to multiply, flowers will bloom, carrots might be harvested, chicks will hatch and all things Easter will be showing up around here … let’s hop to it!
More Bunny Post to Make You Hoppy!
This post may be shared at these link parties: