- 8 pre-packed krispie treats
- Vanilla chocolate coating or white chocolate melting wafers
- 16 chewy cinnamon hearts
- Various Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each krispie treat in half horizontally to make 16 krispie bites.
- Melt dipping chocolate/candy coating according to package directions.
- Dip the top of a krispie bite into the melted coating and allow the excess to drip off.
- While the coating is still wet, place a chewy cinnamon heart in the center of the krispie bite and then add sprinkles.
- Place the decorated krispie bite back on the baking sheet and allow the coating to set up/harden.
- Once set, krispie bites can be stored in an air-tight container for a few days.