With just a handful of ingredients, these no-bake Chocolate Dipped Valentine’s Day Krispie Bites are simple, sweet and oh-so-festive!
So guys, it’s been a while. Did you miss me?! I missed you terribly! You see … I dropped my lap top and cracked my screen. Now, normally, that wouldn’t be that big a deal. BUT. My laptop has a touch screen and apparently the fall was just bad enough that the screen thinks I am touching it when I’m not. So that makes for a lot of abruptly closed web pages, clicks on random things, extreme zoom in and out in an instant and all sorts of other quirky behavior. It makes it difficult to edit pictures, type anything for more than a few seconds before my cursor goes winging wildly away or even spend much time on social media. A new screen has been ordered and my laptop and I came to a terse agreement this morning just long enough to write this post just in time for a deliciously simple no-bake Valentine’s Day treat …
Chocolate Dipped Valentine’s Day Krispie Bites
Aren’t they cute?! And you won’t believe just how easy they are to make!! Here is what you’ll need to make these Valentine’s Day Krispie Bites:
**This list contains affiliate links, meaning that if you make a purchase after clicking through, Shaken Together may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks for helping me keep the kitchen stocked and free recipes and entertaining ideas coming your way! For all of my favorite kitchen tools, products and fun finds, Shop Shaken Together!
- A sheet pan lined with parchment paper (I love these pre-cut parchment paper sheets.)
- Krispie treats – I just used store bought treats and cut them in half but you can definitely whip up a batch of homemade krispie treats
- Vanilla candy/chocolate coating – I use this brand but you can use white candy melts or even melted white chocolate chips
- Chewy cinnamon hearts
- Valentine’s Day nonpareils and mini heart sprinkles
Once the vanilla coating is melted, dip the top of each krispie bite in and let the excess drip off.
Center a chewy cinnamon heart in the middle of the krispie bite and then make it rain sprinkles! I just LOVE the bright red heart surrounded by red, pink and white sprinkles!
- 8 pre-packed krispie treats
- Vanilla chocolate coating or white chocolate melting wafers
- 16 chewy cinnamon hearts
- Various Valentine’s Day sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each krispie treat in half horizontally to make 16 krispie bites.
- Melt dipping chocolate/candy coating according to package directions.
- Dip the top of a krispie bite into the melted coating and allow the excess to drip off.
- While the coating is still wet, place a chewy cinnamon heart in the center of the krispie bite and then add sprinkles.
- Place the decorated krispie bite back on the baking sheet and allow the coating to set up/harden.
- Once set, krispie bites can be stored in an air-tight container for a few days.
These Chocolate Dipped Valentine’s Day Krispie Treats are easy enough that the kiddos can help dip the krispie treats, place the cinnamon hearts, add the sprinkles and most definitely taste test!! Don’t forget to pin this easy no-bake Valentine’s Day treat to your Valentine’s Day, no bake dessert or dessert recipes Pinterest board!