- 1 box of donut holes (Glazed or chocolate cake are perfect)
- 3–4 squares of Candiquik (I used vanilla)
- Seasonal sprinkles
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil.
- Melt Candiquik according to package directions.
- Dip each donut hole halfway into melted Candiquik.
- Place on baking sheet and add sprinkles.
- Allow Candiquik to set.
- Store in an airtight container.
Easy dipping tip – most of my donut holes had one side that was a little flatter than the others. Dip the rounded part of the donut hole so that you can set the dipped donut holes on that flat side.