- Salted soda crackers
- Peanut Butter
- Vanilla almond bark (white chocolate candy wafers or Candiquik)
- Holiday sprinkles*
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare peanut butter cracker sandwiches by spreading about a tablespoon of peanut butter between two crackers.
- Melt almond bark according to package directions.
- With a fork, dip sandwiches into melted almond bark and spoon almond bark over sandwiches to cover the top and edges of sandwiches.
- Gently shake the covered sandwiches to remove excess almond bark.
- Place on parchment covered baking sheet.
- Add holiday sprinkles.
- Allow the chocolate covered peanut butter cracker sandwiches to set before handling.
I love the holly leaf + berry sprinkles for this recipe, but they also look festive covered in sparkling sugar or nonpareils.