Two huge chocolate chip cookies stacked with chocolate frosting & sprinkles! A Double Decker Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake makes any celebration twice as fun!
- One 15 oz. box of Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix (+ ingredients as noted on the back of the box)
- Chocolate Frosting (homemade or otherwise)
- Sprinkles & candles
- Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350*.
- Make cookie mix as directed on box.
- Split dough into 2 equal portions.
- Shape each portion of dough into a 9 inch round.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Transfer one cookie to your cake stand and cover with chocolate frosting.
- Top with the second cookie.
- And another layer of chocolate frosting, sprinkles and add candles!
Keywords: chocolate chip cookie cake