It is officially Spring Break in the Bassett household and this year, we took our first full on, week long family vacation! There is a full kitchen at the beach house, so before we left, I spent some time looking for easy delicious recipes for family meals to make that will feed a crowd! I found an Alfredo Chicken and Broccoli dinner idea while browsing the Tyson website. Since our family is obsessed with spinach artichoke dip, I was inspired to tweak this recipe to make a hearty entree: cheesy spinach artichoke chicken bake!
We headed to the Walmart to grab everything we needed for vacation – including all of the ingredients to make this amazing dinner!
Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Chicken Bake
Yield: One 9×13 and one 8×10 baking dish
- 3 bags of Tyson Grilled & Ready® Fully Cooked Refrigerated Oven Roasted Diced Chicken Breast (Reduce to 2 bags if you only want one 9×13 pan)
- 1 lb. of pasta – I used rotini but ziti or elbows would also work well
- 2 jars (15 oz.) of your favorite Alfredo sauce
- 1/2 of a 15 oz. container of part skim ricotta cheese
- One 14 oz. can of quartered artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed and coarsely chopped
- One 9 oz. box frozen spinach, thawed and pressed well to remove the liquid
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (more or less to taste)
- 1 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Cook the pasta according to package directions. In a large bowl, combine the garlic, Alfredo sauce, ricotta cheese and 3/4 of the Parmesan cheese. Stir in cooked pasta, chicken, artichoke hearts and spinach. Pour into baking pans prepared with non-stick cooking spray. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese and bake at 375* until the cheese is melted and the dish is hot and bubbly.
This easy dinner is a great way to sneak some veggies into a baked pasta dish stuffed full of cheesy goodness – just take a look at all the spinach and artichokes – and has a serious YUM factor!!
Our take on a popular appetizer is a hearty entree thanks to the addition of Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken! It made dinner preparation after a long day sight seeing and sunning on the beach SO easy since the chicken was pre-cooked! We paired it with garlic bread and a salad for an amazing dinner!
Stay in touch with all of the great products and recipes by connecting with Tyson on their Facebook page and on Twitter!
I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and Tyson. #cbias #SocialFabric #MealsTogether
This post was shared with the blogs on my Link page!