- 4 packages of Mama Mancini’s Turkey Meatballs – thawed according to package directions
- 2/3 cup each shredded mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses
- Your favorite pasta cooked to al dente (soft but still with a little give)
- Preheat oven to 375* and prepare a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Put meatballs and sauce into pan and top with cheeses.
- Bake until sauce is bubbling and cheeses are melted – about 30 – 35 minutes.
- Serve your cheesy baked meatballs over pasta and sprinkle on more Parmesan cheese.