- 2 cans apple pie filling
- 1 cup Quaker quick oats
- 1/2 cup dry carrot cake cake mix
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 cup cold butter
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Spread apple pie filling in a prepared 9×13 pan.
- Mix Quaker quick oats, salt, cinnamon, brown sugar and cake mix in a bowl.
- Use a pastry cutter or 2 forks to mash cold butter into the oats mixture until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle the crisp topping evenly over the apple pie filling.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until the topping is crisp and browned and the filling is bubbling.
- Optional but delicious: top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.