- One 3.9 oz box Baker’s Corner Instant Chocolate Pudding & Pie Filling
- One cup cold Friendly Farms milk
- One 8 oz. container Friendly Farms whipped topping (thawed)
- One container Village Bakery Mini Brownie Bites
- One 16 oz. container strawberries (optional: reserve several berries for garnish)
- Cut brownie bites into quarters.
- Remove stems/leaves and cut strawberries into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and cold milk.
- Allow to set up for 1-2 minutes.
- Gently fold in thawed whipped topping, stirring just to combine.
- Fold in cut berries and brownies.
- Spoon fluff into bowls or plastic cups.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry (optional).