Sprinkled cereal, birthday cake flavored graham bears, cupcake bites & Bugles party hats are mixed together for this sweet & salty Birthday Snack Mix!
- 3 cups Sprinkled Donut Cap’n Crunch Cereal
- 8 oz pzckage Birthday Cake flavored Teddy Grahams
- 1/2 cup Cupcake Bites (found at Walgreens- or your favorite brightly colored candy)
- 10 ounces Bugles
- 10 blocks Vanilla Almond Bark
Bugles Party Hats
- Heat almond bark according to package directions.
- Prepare a baking sheet with a piece of parchment paper. (Easy clean up!)
- Dip Bugles in almond bark and shake off the excess.
- Place Bugles on baking sheet and sprinkle with sprinkles!
- Allow Bugle party hats to set – place in fridge to speed up the process.
Birthday Snack Mix
- Mix Together equal parts cereal and graham bears.
- Add cupcakes bites (or gummy bears or sour balls or M&M’s) and Bugle party hats.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Keywords: birthday snack mix