- One package of romaine hearts (3 hearts)
- 1/2 cup of cherry tomatoes (halved or quartered)
- 2 hard boiled eggs (diced)
- 1 cup Kraft shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 5 slices Oscar Mayer bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 cup Kraft Original Ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup Kraft Original Barbecue sauce
- 1 – 2 tablespoons milk
For the Grilled Wedge Salads
- Turn on grill and preheat to medium.
- Remove any loose or browned leaves from the outside of each romaine heart.
- Slice each romaine heart lengthwise so you have six halves.
- Brush the cut side of each romaine heart half with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place romaine hearts cut side down on prepared grill.
- Grill for 4-5 minutes and check – the lettuce grills quickly so look for some char on the leafy part of the romaine hearts and light grill marks on the denser part of the romaine hearts.
- Continue grilling if necessary for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Place grilled romaine hearts on a large serving platter, cut side facing up.
- Top with tomatoes, hard boiled eggs, cheese and crumbled bacon.
- Mix up dressing, drizzle and serve.
For the BBQ Ranch dressing
- Mix together the barbecue sauce, ranch dressing and milk.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve and then drizzle over the grilled wedge salads.