Fire up the grill and cook up a batch of these delicious Barbecue Bacon Hot Dogs, perfect for summer entertaining!
Well, baseball season is coming to a close and the school year is right on its heels. And that means that Memorial Day is right around the corner! Yay for 3 day weekends!! When we have extra family time together, I would much rather grab a movie or hit the beach than spend time slaving in the kitchen. So, after we brush the sand off our feet and hang our bathing suits out to dry, I’ll be serving these quick and easy Barbecue Bacon Dogs!
Barbecue Bacon Dogs
Entertaining outside is one of our favorite activities and I am so excited that we can fire up our grill already! These barbecue bacon dogs are a twist on regular ol’ hot dogs and I can keep all the ingredients on hand to pull together a quick meal anytime we have friends over.Print
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 hot dog buns
- 1 tub of Lloyd’s® Barbecue Shredded Beef or Pork
- 6 slices of cooked bacon (crumbled)
- 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Fire up the grill and put the hot dogs on.
- While the hot dogs are cooking, prepare Lloyd’s® Barbecue according to package directions.
- Place the grilled hot dogs in buns and top with Lloyd’s® Barbecue, crispy crumbled bacon and shredded cheese.
I love to have a tub or two of prepped shredded barbecue in our fridge. Why go out to eat when I can whip up open faced garlic bread barbecue sandwiches or barbecue smothered baked potatoes right at home?
My guys LOVED these messy triple meat hot dogs … and I loved that I could put this meal together in a matter of minutes.
I picked up some macaroni salad and potato salad from our local deli and we enjoyed our Barbecue Bacon Dogs on our back porch. It was pretty much the perfect weeknight dinner!