- Two 8oz. blocks of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (light works, too)
- 1 packet of ranch dressing mix
- 2 1/2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 cup pecan halves (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Prepare a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, pepper, shredded cheese and ranch dressing seasoning mix.
- Spread the mixture into the baking dish.
- Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly and the pecans are toasted.
- Serve with unsalted pretzels, crackers or even veggies.