- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup half & half (or milk)
- Salt (pepper & spices to taste)
- 5 slices bacon (cooked crisp)
- 1 cup sliced baby portabella mushrooms
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350* and spray a 12 cup muffin pan with non-stick baking spray.
- In a small skillet, fry 5 strips of bacon until crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the pan and place to drain on paper towels.
- In the same skillet, saute mushrooms until they are dark brown and tender.
- Drain mushrooms on paper towels as well.
- Whisk together eggs, half & half and spices.
- Divide the egg mixture into the 12 muffin cups.
- Sprinkle in crumbled bacon, mushrooms and shredded cheese.
- Bake for 13-16 minutes or until the eggs are set and cooked through.