- Sweet tea (chilled)
- Sparkling apple cider (chilled)
- Apple chilled (I used Gala)
- Small cookie cutter (I used a star)
- Mason jars & straws
- Turn the apple on its side and cut a fairly thin round slice of apple for every mason jar.
- Center the cookie cutter in each apple slice over the core and seeds and press down. The shape should pop out along with the core and seeds.
- Dice/cube the rest of the apple.
- Fill each mason jar with ice and add a sprinkling of diced apples.
- Add sweet tea, filling the jar about 2/3 of the way.
- Fill the mason jar the rest of the way with sparkling apple cider.
- Top with an apple slice, add a straw and enjoy!