Give classic caprese a tangy two-bite twist with Cream Cheese Caprese Cracker Bites! This festive, flavorful appetizer is brought to you as part of a sponsored partnership with our friends at PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese!
I have long professed my love for appetizers. No party, get together, football game or girls’ night is complete without a great spread. So you don’t get your tinsel in a tangle this holiday season, I’ve got a festive, no cook appetizer that you can make in mere minutes!
Cream Cheese Caprese Cracker Bites
Easy entertaining – like this no cook holiday appetizer – starts with a quick trip to my neighborhood Publix. Do you know what I love about my Publix store? My favorite bagger always waves to me whether I’m in the parking lot, walking the aisles or checking out. And the sweet cashier I see every Saturday morning always asks about my boys. It makes a routine task like weekly grocery shopping a little happier … and the world can always use a little dose of happy, right?!
On my most recent Publix trip, I picked up some of my holiday entertaining staples:
- Crackers – I keep a variety on hand to pull together quick snacks during the busy holiday season.
- Sun-dried tomatoes in oil – These flavorful tomatoes are great for toppings, dips, flatbreads, charcuterie boards and more.
- Lightly dried herbs – I grabbed basil in the produce section to top this snack. You might remember these herbs from this seasonal cream cheese appetizer.
- Balsamic glaze – This thick, tangy glaze is delicious paired with cheese, meat and even fruit.
- PHILDELPHIA Original Cream Cheese Spread and PHILADELPHIA Garden Vegetable Cream Cheese Spread – PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread comes in both sweet and savory flavors and provides the creamy, delicious base for so many easy appetizers and snacks! Bonus – it does not contain any artificial preservatives, flavors or dyes!
Just before your event, assemble these caprese cracker bites with those 5 basic ingredients.
How to Make Cream Cheese Caprese Cracker Bites
- Spread a layer of cool, creamy PHILADELPHIA Original Cream Cheese Spread on a sturdy cracker.
- Add a chopped sun dried tomato.
- Sprinkle with a touch of basil.
- Add a light drizzle of balsamic glaze.
These festive holiday appetizers are BEYOND delicious! A crisp cracker gives way to cool, velvety PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread. That familiar tang complements the briny sun-dried tomato, earthy basil and slightly sweet balsamic drizzle.
So tell me, what do you spread Philly on? Do you lean towards a classic toasted bagel? (I love it on toast instead of butter!) Or do you talk a walk on the wild side and schmear it on a burger? (Don’t knock it until you try it!) I’d love to hear your creative way to spread the love with Philly!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese. Shaken Together only partners with brands and products we use and love, so you know this has GOT to be good 😉