Fabric Wrapped Sodas are such a cute and colorful way to dress up any party or get together! Coordinate the colors of the soda, fabric and paper straws for a pretty punch of color!
Parties, pot lucks and get togethers fill our calendar during the holidays! I love having friends over! And I am totally that friend with the over the top, cheesy themed everything at a party! Did you see my big 80s birthday party? Themed to the max … totally! 😉 Little touches like these fabric wrapped sodas will take your party to the next level – and they are just so darn cute!
Fabric Wrapped Sodas
- Soda in glass bottles
- Fabric of your choice
- Pinking shears (optional)*
- Hot glue gun + glue sticks
- Twine or ribbon in coordinating color*
- Paper straws in coordinating colors/patterns*
*These are affiliate links to help you find the products I used for this project – any purchase (at no additional cost to you!) helps support the easy recipes and simple crafts here at Shaken Together … so thanks, friends!
The How To
- Use pinking shears or scissors to cut fabric long enough to wrap around the bottle with a little overlap (so you can hot glue the fabric to itself) and wide enough to cover the soda label. I love the detailed edge the pinking shears give the fabric, but you can absolutely just use regular scissors, too.
- Wrap the fabric tightly (but not too tight that you stretch or pucker the fabric) around the soda and hot glue it together where it overlaps.
- Cut a length of twine to wrap around the bottle a few times and tie the straw on to the bottle.
- Tie a bow and these are ready to serve!
I love this striped fabric with shades of greens and reds … the fabric also helps hands hold the bottles after they are chilled and catch condensation!
I used red twine with green straws and green twine with red straws … and they are perfect for your Christmas guests!! Just chill and serve!
More Holiday Party Ideas!
Our fabric wrapped sodas may be shared here: